Saturday, June 17, 2006

Are you kidding me...

It's not even 10:00 in the morning, and I swear I feel like I'm going to freak out! It's funny, when I want to write the most is when my hormones are gettingt the best of me and you all must think I'm a total beast (if you've kept up with my blogs in the past). My sweet little son put a magnet onto my computer screan today . . . yeah, there is now a big dark grey spot on my screen. Can I tell you how happy I am about that?!!!! These are the kind of days that I wish I could drop them off some where and cry....scream....and bang my head against the wall....(if you are a girl, I'm sure you know how I feel). My computer is running slow, the kids woke up too early and went to bed too late (don't even get me stareted on nights around here), Zach decided that he "didn't know how" to pee standing up today and through a huge fit about it, Alissa wont stay out of stuff . . . ugh . . . That's all folks...

No comments: