I just got back from an AWESOME session! Mom was great! we talked the whole time. The little guy (7 months) was SO STINKING CUTE that all you had to say was "Nathan" and he'd look at me an smile. He was a gorgeous baby boy...mom was gorgeous! It was the best session I've had so far! Easy from start to finish! (knock on wood...because the last three were hard!). I'm in the process of down loading the pictures right now and can't wait to see what I got. I'm hoping for the best with these lens issues lately!
Anyways, so yeah...not much up with me. I'm making corn dogs for dinner and I'm tired. I give props to the moms that work out of the home and then come home to be mom! I've definitely been more tired since doing these shoots this week!
AWE MAN, I just went and checked the oven and it was COLD! I didn't have it on right and so now I have to pre-heat it again and then wait more time for the corn dogs to cook! I'M HUNGRY!
I'm looking again at this little guy...man he is a cutie!
LOL, while I was taking pictures, I was having mom do all sorts of silly things. I wanted a picture of her feet and his, so I made her take off her shoes and roll up her pants. She was looking at me like I was crazy! LOL, not really, but she thought I was funny!
AND, AND!!! they are sharp!!!! yesterday session's were sharp...and tonights. Both in nice lighting conditions. It was over cast tonight and just PERFECT all around! I'm wondering what is up with the other ones? Do I need to practice in sun more? could that be a problem? who knows...because I'm looking at ones that were more in the sun right now and they are soft. Hmmm...things that make you go...HMMMM....
Anywho...enough for now.
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa! Those are awesome! I looked at all of your sessions that you posted and I think they all came out beautiful. You are very talented Melissa. Keep up the great work!
xoxo,
AmyMcM
Post a Comment