Sunday, June 18, 2006

IF . . .

Alan and I got a coffie table book called "If . . .(Questions for the game of life)" when we got married. I've read quite a bit of the questions and used to post some on my boards (for fun). I thought it would be fun to start at the begining of the book and answer some on here. Kind of a fun way to "get to know me" a little better. If you were to be granted on wish, what would it be? My first thought would to be happy...truely happy. But looking deaper into it . . . I am pretty happy. I like my life and enjoy my life . . . BUT, my hormones really get to me and I become this person that I don't like. So, I'd wish for my hormones to "work" the right way. lol. If you could spend one whole night alone with anyone in the world who is currently alive, who would you select? Alan. If you could spend one whole night alone with anyone in history, who would you select? I'd love the chance to spend some time with my dad's dad. I never got to meet him and I would have liked to meet him. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world right now, where would you go? Lake Powell (can I bring Alan?! LOL) If you could have lived through any war in history (without actually fighting in it), which would it be? Honestly, I don't know much about wars . . . I should read up on my history! ;) If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of? Anything related to bees!!! I hate bees! If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you choose? That's a hard one. There really isn't one animal that I dislike. Maybe a rat?! If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be? Alan...can we go tonight?! LOL, I'm hungry for an elegant dinner! If you could alter on physical characteristic of you mate, what would you choose? Humm...maybe his gutt. If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be? Awe, a personal one...of which a lot of people may not know about. I was molested as a child. Enough said. If you chould have any room in the world become your bedroom from now on, which room would you choose? Any room would do LOL. No, I would like a really big room with dark furnature and beautiful paintings. Nothing fancy...simple and elegant. If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you alter? Home prices to be lower so Alan and I could afford a house! LOL If you had to assassinate one famous person who is alive right now, who would it be, and how would you do it? Yikes, I don't have anything against famous people (except they make WAY to much money and they should share with us poor people!). If you could permanently alter one thing aobut your physical appearance, what would you choose? Oh wow, where should I start?! just one?! humm....my stomach. I'd like to be flat. If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain? Honestly, I've enjoyed so much about many ages...I wouldn't want to stop at just one age! Ok, I think that is enough for today....until later....

No comments: