I had a good day. Katie, a friend since 9th grade, came over today with her cutie pie little baby boy. It's good to see her and to chat. It's funny how with kids, there isn't much "real" chat, because the focus is mostly on the kids. That's what kids do...change your life! But in a good (some times stressful) way. Anyways, I "think" we had a good time. At least I did. Let's do that again soon Katie!!
Alan's in making spaghetti and meat balls...yumm. I made some salad with the yummy ranch dressing. LOL...like you care!
I'm excited for Saturday. Alan and I are going on a date for our FIVE YEAR anniversary! (which is on Sunday btw). I "think" we are going to go mini golfing and eat a good dinner! yumm....again....
I'm trying to do some research on pre-schools in the area, but not doing so well. When I'm on the internet, it's to check my boards and mess around. I'm not good at looking things up to get good info. Both Alan and I think it's a good idea to get Zach into a pre-school because he is SOO looking forward to it and it will help him to become social and get a chance to be with other kids more often. And it will be good for me, because that kid drives me bonkers some times!
ummm...I made some more little flyers for my photography. My sil, Holly, is so nice to put them in the NICU bags they send home with the moms. (THANKS HOLLY)!! Although, so far, that hasn't worked, I thought I'd continue to give it a try. I'd really like to get some more practice because I feel like I'm not improving at all. I'd love to upgrade my camera, but really...that's not going to happen any time soon.
Well, I need to go for the night. Have a good night all!
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment