Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, here I go...

I've got photo sessions lined up for tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and then 4 more into next month! Awe, I'm just taking a big breath and hopeing to fill my porfolio compleatly and get lots and lots of practice! (big orders wouln't hurt either LOL)...

Not much is going on right now though. I just go out of the shower, alissa is taking a nap (thank goodness because that girl is evil when she's tired), and Zach's watching TV. AWE, PEACE!..if only for a few minutes!

Yesterday I had a total break down. Hormones where kicking my butt and they kick it hard! ouch...bad day!

I'm thinking about my sil, Christi, and hopeing that everything is good with her house and am hopeing she'll get to come to Utah!

I'm bummed that I forgot that Saturday is the fire works...I booked a session for that day :(

Umm...not much else....got to go..

No comments: