I had a good day.
I went to the Mendenhall family reunion at 11:00am. Saw my cousin Jill, who I haven't seen in years! Saw an old friend, Amanda Fry (don't know her married name), from when I worked at TLC. She is like my third cousin and I forgot that LOL. It was fun to see her and her ADORABLE little girl. It was fun to have my kids play and run around. It was good to see my brother, Ryan, for a little bit. It was nice to get out of the house. It is always fun drive and listen to my Sublime CD. yeah, lovely paragraph...I suck at English LOL.
I had a photo shoot tonight. I'm having MAJOR color issues...not sure why, but you can see the session HERE. The little girl had gorgeous eye lashes. The hubby's smile reminded me of my step brother, Trappers. The mom was really nice. I hope I got some pictures they will like because for some reason, I'm not loving what I got. BUT I am loving that I got sharp pictures! I think I'm getting that down (I hope!)
Ummm....yeah...I'm tired. I should go to bed...
Alissa turns two on MONDAY! holy moly! My little baby girl is going to be TWO! Where did those two years go? I'll be sure to take pictures...got to be better at taking pictures of my kids.
One more thing...I love my husband!!!!!!
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment