Friday, August 11, 2006

Today's blog

Some good news today! My mom and Greg (my step dad) found out that Greg's tumor was benign! good news for all of us! The doctors say that the tumor has probably been growing for about 10 years now! They will found out next week when he can have surgery to have it removed!

I had a totally bad and disturbing dream last night that involved myself and my kids being trapped inside a house with a guy who had over dosed on drugs. when he came to, he tried to hurt my kids and I stabbed him in the finger LOL (out of all places to stab him...I thought the finger would be the best HA HA HA). Anyways, it was very disturbing because as I tried to call for help (on the phone), I couldn't. the #'s were all mixed up and for some reason, I couldn't get it right. I finally got ahold of my sister who thought I was someone else and wouldn't talk to me. My mom got on the phone and didn't think I was really in trouble, so she refused to pick the kids and I up. Durring that time, some people came into the house and eventually got out!

Then this morning at about 7:00, I SWORE that I heard the "bob the builder" song in my sons room, so I jumped out of bed to get him up with out waking up Alissa. and they were BOTH sound asleep. Strange. I went back to bed and continued to hear the song over and over. Even more strange. I'm hearing things!

I need to go to the store today, as we have NO food at home! You know, it's always waiting for each payday so that we can go shopping! I also have a new born (2 week old) photo session tonight! I'm excided, but always nervous to go to a house I've never been to and seen the lighting in! mom wants a particular photo taken of her and the baby. She's had the same done with her other kids when they were newborns and wants to have the pictures  displayed in a group. The picture is kind of "not my style" but I told her I'd try my best to get the shot!

So, yeah, that's what's going on today. pretty exciting ey?


1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow, that is a scary dream! And twighlight zone stuff about Bob the builder!
I am so happy to hear about your Step Dad's tumor being benign Melissa. What a blessing!
How did your shoot go? I can't wait to see the pictures!
Christi