Sunday, September 10, 2006

What to blog?

Well lets see...I got my new camera and it's awesome! I can't wait to see what I can do with this puppy! Alan and I are going to start a weight loss competition with each other having weekly "prices" to keep us going and a final price for the one who gets to their goal first or loses the most % of weight over a certain amount of time! Alan's been wanting to lose weight for a while now because having the extra weight on him is killing his already bad knees. So anyways, I've started going on walks with the kids in the morning. I of course can't go power walking or anything, but it's more than I was doing before! I've also started my weight watchers points again and hope to stick with it. It's hard because I love food so much, but I was just eating to much all the time. I know it makes me feel yucky, but it's hard to stop. I think it will be fun to work together with Alan. I've always just kind of done it on my own. I also think having the fun weekly prices (massages, foot rubs, etc) will help us to become closer too! So it should be fun! Umm....lets see...anything else? I cut my hair pretty short. Shorter than it's been in 10+ years! I'll have Alan get a picture of it one of theses days. right now it's just messy and in a pony tail (like usual) But it's SHORT for me...I like it though! Well off to make lunch. I'm craving hot dogs, so that's what I'll make :) Have a great Sunday anyone who reads this!

No comments: