Friday, October 06, 2006
feeling better
Awe, thank goodness I'm feeling a little better today! I just go through my phases (once a month if you know what I mean lol) and they really get me down.
I'm excited because tomorrow I am going to be hanging out with my friend Amanda! I am taking her pictures to get some practice with my new camera and we are going up Hobble Creek (where I used to live) to go visit her parents and see her parents house! Her dad was always one of my favs. and I LOVED her moms chili...yummy...
Anyways, I've been wanting to get out into the beautiful mountains to see the fall colors. I just hope it doesn't rain. I'll swear at the rain gods if it rains ;) lol...
I was leaving to go grocery shopping this morning as my mom and Greg were coming back to Mindy's apartment. As you know, he had brain surgery on Monday to get rid of a tumor. The surgery went well and they were able to remove it all. Because the tumor was wrapped around some tricky nerves, the right side of his face is numb and has no movement. They say it will take 6-12 months for it to recover. He also lost all the hearing in his right ear. We are all just grateful that he's alright and they were able to remove it! He's feeling really yucky, as anyone who just had brain surgery would be! I teared up watching my mom help him out of the car and into Mindy's apt. He just looked in pain and miserable. I hope he recovers quickly and is back to his self soon. We all love you Greg...and we are sending happy thoughts your way!
So now I'm just making lunch..fun stuff. oh shoot, I forgot to send a bill....I need to remember to do that! Have a good day all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment