Sunday, October 08, 2006
A messy house....again....
You know, I just don't understand why it's so hard for me to keep up with my house! Last week before my mom and Greg came up, I spent the whole day cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. It looked so nice...it was so peaceful and...well, CLEAN! Now, just over a week later, it's cluttered...messy...and NOT CLEAN! How hard it is to just pick up after myself (well...the kids and Alan too)?!! I guess I've never been a tidy person....never....
But will I ever be...that is the question...
So anyways...can I tell you how sick I am of Alissa opening the fridge? Just as I wrote that, she opened it 3 times! We have definitely entered the terrible twos with her! She is a monster! She climbs, she hits, she gets into stuff, she takes off her clothes and diapers all day long, she spits, she back talks, she crys when she wants her way....yes...she is a stinker!
Awe, motherhood!
But one thing I do like is that they are getting older and I don't have to worry "so much" about watching their every move. Of course, Alissa isn't quite there yet...but Zach is (for the most part) just plays and stays out of trouble.
Well...speaking of...Alissa is throwing a fit...got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You make it sound like your husband just messes things up, thinking that you will clean it. I bet that does not really happen.
betcha is isn't just the hubby messing things up--it is the two monsters she just described. I say that hubby isn't too much of the mess.
ok, I know the first comment is by Alan. Christi...wait Sharon...are you the author of the second? ;) he he
Post a Comment