Sunday, November 19, 2006

So....I'm an aunt!

Mindy had her baby on Friday and it was such a beautiful and awesome thing to witness! I got to the hospital on Friday at about 2:00ish and spent the after noon with Mindy and John. My mom, Ryan and Emily (Ry's girl friend) came around 7:00. Mindy had the baby around 10:20! He is such a cutie pie. Oh I love the little cute toed, squishy, little baby! He's so cute! I just want to be down there and hold him all day long. John traided me baby Ben for some ice cream today. Maybe I can give him a full carton of ice cream and he'll let me take Ben home with me ;) he he he! Just kidding John! But anyways, my point is...Ben is cute and I'm happy that Mindy is right under me so that I can see him often! After all I have to live vicariously though their babies because I may not be having another!

1 comment:

Amy M said...

Awwww! What a sweet little boy! And from the way you are glowing, I would almost think he was yours! So sweet Melissa! :)