Friday, February 02, 2007

oh wow....

I've been neglecting my personal blog! I forgot it was even here LOL! It's midnight and I should be in bed, but I'm listening to music (Desperado right now)! We haven't had sound on our computer for over a year and I'm just soaking it in....awe... so not much is new with me. Same old stuff. Being a mom...living life. yep, not much. gosh boring...sorry! (John Denver now...don't ask LOL.) Ok, do ask! When I was a kid, my dad and brother did this program...gosh, I can't remember what it was called...it's too late. But it was this like "learn to love your self" program. OR it could be something totally different...who knows! All I remember is that I was TOO young to go and I really want to! The end meeting, they brought family together and everyone went around hugging and they played a John Denver song. I don't remember what it was, so I'm looking for it. "I want to live" is playing now. I think is sang that in Elementary school...up, the choir sang that song! and we did the sign language with it too. fun times.. Oh it's coming to me! It says "...talk about opening windows...talking about opening doors..." oh gosh, I'm a geek! It's called "Heart to heart" but it isn't on here...darn.... So, yep, that was entertaining! good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excell

Anonymous said...

talk about opening doors, my heart to yours, your heart to mine love is a light that shines from heart to heart!!!!

I totally remember that too. At the end we were in a big room with the programees all around the walls holding hands with their eyes closed and when they opened them their family (us) was in front of them.

BTW that song was the bomb and we used to dance around mom and dad's room singing it. doing twirls off the bed posts.

Anonymous said...

hey i am sad that you havent written for a while. I check to see how the life of Melissa is going. I know you are busy...I just want you to know that it is noticed and missed when you dont write.