Thursday, May 24, 2007
Ok, I lied....
I think I like the black. With the blue/greens...yep, I like it!
So, what's new with me?
I got food today to try 6 new recipes! I'm just so bored with the usual dinners. Fajitas, hot dogs, mac and cheese. ugh. So I got stuff for
* Stuffed Chicken
* Stuffed peppers (tried it....it was great!)
* BBQ sandwiches
* Stuffing with yummy turkey
* Meat loaf w/mashed potatoes on top (yummy too! we ended up not putting the potatoes on top, but it was still good)
* Creamy chicken tortillas
I'll let you know how they go! I've never one to try new things, so I'm excited to see if they will be yummy or not.
I want to get a tattoo.
I want to chop my hair. Should I? I ALWAYS go back and forth with my hair. I want it long, but I never did it when it was long. And it was just long and stringy. I want it short, but I find that my hair is a security blanket. Like, if my hair it a tad longer, people wont notice my fat stomach LOL. Yeah, doesn't make sense, but my mind tells me it does!
I can't believe that May is almost over. Really? Did it REALLY go by that fast? Next month is my 6th anniversary. What? We've been together for almost 9 years? Where the heck does time go?
I'm noticing lately, that I'm really finding myself. OK, so not a whole lot, but I think a little. Like I was saying before, I'm happy to have new friends and a hobby that allows me a break from kids and the stresses of every day life. It almost sounds selfish to me when I think about it, but really....if I have things like that in my life, it makes me a happier person and therefor I think I'll be a better mom and wife (although I've got a long ways to go for both).
I'm excited to think that in just a few years, both kids will be in school! I know that's still aways away, but I think doing photography full time will be fun!
Alright to go to...kids are driving me crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Meliss- You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else. Thanks again for the stuffed pepper. That one was a winner! ~Mind
Get your tatoo. Chop your hair. Be FREE!!!!! You'll love it. I'm so happy for you to finally be living YOUR life. You're an awesome person and you deserve to be the happiest you possibly can be. Luv ya!
I love your new look Girl! And you are one sexy mama!
I have always wanted a tatoo, but I dont think I will ever get one....tooo chicken...I HATE pain! LOL
You are awesome Meliss!
I am glad to hear you are doing good. I want the green pepper recipe if your will send it to me. Did your kids like it?
Tattoos are forever! Does that sound familiar? I hear they really hurt getting them! What kind of tattoo and where? I think you can be free without a tattoo! Good luck!
Post a Comment