Wednesday, July 04, 2007
1:30..
And Alissa's still laying down. I brought her out to the living room about 11:00ish to watch monsters Inc. At that time she said she was "happy, not sad" so that was good. But she now says she is "sad" lol....
I just spent the past hour getting our food ready for tonight. (if tonight is going to even happen. For sure I'll send Alan with Zach if Alissa isn't feeling well). I chopped fruit, got tomatoes, onion and lettuce ready for hamburgers, and made pasta salad. I really enjoy "cooking" when the kids aren't going crazy. So I guess it's good that Alissa is mellow because it gave me the chance to get everything done!
Well, I'm off. My time is out and I really want to try and find a hair place open! Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa- I was wondering when you told me you were cutting your hair today if you'd find one open. I mean really, it's a national holiday.
Mindy
Post a Comment