Thursday, July 05, 2007

If only...

I have been talking to my friend Tammy who is saving to buy a house next year! Alan and I have been talking about doing the same (although our time line isn't sure right now). Alan and I were thinking IF ONLY we had some one to live with for a year where we wouldn't have to pay rent...we could have so much money saved up in a years time! As of right now, we are going to save $500 a month and stick it in our Utah county account (so it wont be touched) and in a years time we'll have $6,000+ saved! So, anyone willing to let us live with them for a year LOL! totally just kidding, but how nice would that be? We could save $1,000+ a month! wow, awesome! So anyways, on that note....this next year is going to be hard. We are going to be saving our little butts off, but OH TO HAVE A HOUSE! Okay, go to go...talking to Tammy...

No comments: