Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'M PREGNANT!!! NOT!!!!!! But I was mistaken for being pregnant! Yep, last night at my dad's b.day party his best friend came up to me, grabbed my belly and said something along the lines of "you working on another little one". He was very quick to change his question when I said we are done having kids. Nothing like getting told you are pregnant to whoop your butt into shape. (well we'll see! lol). I think it's hard for me to be where I'm at as far as weight goes because I was always the skinny one (although I never thought I was). I'm not used to this new "I gained 50lbs each time I was pregnant and never lost it all and now I have a body that I don't love" body! Having babies definitely changes the body, that's for sure! I also never enjoyed exercise, so that's been a hard one for me...although, how many people really enjoy it? It's just one of those things we should be doing for our bodies to be healthy! right?! So, I've decided to do a cleanse to my body this week. I've never done this before, but I've been eating like crap lately and it for sure makes me feel worse. The other day I ate chips and animal cookies all. day. long. I think I had maybe two other different foods that day! For the next week, I'm going to try my hardest to flush some of this crap out of my body! I'm going to only eat fruit and veggies (and as much as I want) except for dinner time when I'll make dinner and eat what would be 10 Weight Watchers points. Anyways, I'm sure you wanted to know that...but that's what I'm going to do. Oh, and drink a lot of water. Anyways....that's it for the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like exercising. In the form of playing sports. Or walking. Not when it is so freaking hot outside though. I am thinking of walking at 6am when Ben first gets up. It is very nice outside at that time. Anyway- was it Steven that said that, cause that sounds like something he'd say.
Love you
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I almost fell off my piano bench when I read the "I'm pregnant". Sometimes it's a comment like that that shifts us into gear...I know I have been there, done that! I know I could easily be mistaken for being 5 months pregnant...however they know I an too old for that! Keep smiling...you're beautiful! Love you!!! Mom