Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Irritated
I'm really irritated right now. Why do people lie? Why do they say they'll call back if they KNOW they aren't going to call back? Really? Why tell some one you'll call them back, if you don't intend on doing it? Why make up reasons and excused for stuff instead of just straight out telling the truth? Why lie? I know everyone is really busy with life and people get distracted by things, but come on, stop lying! honestly.......give me a break.....
(disclaimer here, now that I'm in a better mood. There is a difference between forgetting once in awhile and lying all the time to the point people no long believe you. This is what I was irritated with earlier).
Anyways, it's Alissa's birthday and I am in the worst mood. Hormones are coming at my full force and I just want to scream. Kids aren't listening....people are stupid....I'm irritated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry sweetie...sometimes people are idiots. I'm sorry you are having a rough day. Tell Missy Happy Birthday from Auntie Christi. I hope your day get's better. SMOOCH!
Yikes! Who didn't call you back?! Just remember...people probably are really lying! For example, you said you would call me right back on Saturday (when Missy finished with her frosty) and you never did! Does that mean you were lying to me? I don't think so! Like you said...people get busy and distracted and stuff like that! Hope you enjoyed your concert tonight and that the hormones took a break! Love you!
Meliss- I hope you had a fun time at the concert. I read this after you left and right before you are getting home. I hope the clean house helps your mood. :) The kids were great. I had fun watching them. Love you!
I know I DO say that to people. But I think it is out of habit and I am not intentionally lying to them....plus I am just not a phone person. So , if I have saif it to you..I'm sorry! But then again I rarely call you! LOL ;) Just talk to you forever on end on IM. hehe
Post a Comment