Sunday, July 01, 2007
One year mark!
I have officially been blogging for a year! I wrote 25 blogs last year in June...you think I can blog more this month?!
I just sent Alissa's b.day card off to my photo lab and am so excited to get them out! They are really cute (well I think so anyways!). I love designing fun cards for my kids birthdays ~ it's always fun!
So today is July 1st...2007! crazy.
Alan and I had a good talk last night about the next few years of our lives. We would love to get into a house, even if it's just a dumpy old house, we want to be in a house! Alan is just amazing to me. When he talks about school and work, I am just in awe at how well he does with everything! He's wanting to promote at work so he can go back to a day shift...which will be really great...get life back to normal as far as schedules go. I love having him around and I've been loving to just hang out with him lately!
We bought tickets to the Incubus concert last night! It's one of Alan's fav bands and the concert is on Alissa's birthday...thank goodness she is too young to care if we'd go on her birthday. We've got a fun party planed for her, so all is good. We are excited to go to this concert!!! I've only been to two concerts. One in high school and I remember i was wearing a skirt and was uncomfortable the whole time...and we ended up leaving early because it was too loud. And of course this past Christmas, my family and I rocked it out with Neil Diamond! It was a fun concert and I can only imagine how fun Incubus is going to be! Yay for concerts!
Anyways, back to our future lol...and a house! We think we'll move back South to maybe Springville or Spanish Fork...just some where cheaper that we could afford to live! Owning a house is really exciting to us...so that will be a fun thing to look forward to!
Well I'm off to get ready. I need to go pick up my meds at Smiths. Last night I remembered a movie that I watched when I was little..."The hug a bunch"!! Do you remember that show? I remember years ago trying to explain that movie to Alan and I couldn't remember the name of it. It's this totally cheesy show about little bears and a girl who goes through her mirror...good times. I want to find it for my kids, they'd love it and I'd love to watch it. It's always fun to watch shows that I saw as a kid and see just how DORKY they are now! lol.
Okay I'm going now. I'm just chatty and have no one to chat with at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That will be fun looking for a house! AND if you get one that needs fixing up, that will be fun too! I wish the real estate market was just a little better, but you;ll find something!
Post a Comment