Friday, July 13, 2007

tired and bored

Alissa decided to wake up early this morning so I'm a bit tired. Alan left the computer logged on (and I really just don't feel like logging off) so I've been on the computer a lot of the day. It's funny, I get so bored and check things like 100 times, but I just stay on anyways lol. Alissa is behind me making a huge mess. She dumps the diapers out every. single. day. then plays with the basket with her feet. Like daughter, like mother. I still play with things with my feet and it used to drive my mom crazy. I'd break board game boxes the most... tonight I'm going to have to go to the store to get stuff for Alissa's b.day party. We are having a bbq at the park...it should be fun! For those of you who didn't get to see Alissa's b.day card, look how cute it is! The only bad thing is that I got 25 and only had like 10 people to send them to. I just couldn't resist designing and getting cute cards for her. I can't believe she is going to be three! So anyways, I should go and clean now...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutey-pie! The card was darling! I would surley live to be at her party, but I just can't make it! I know you will have a fun time! We will have another party for her up at Park City!!! Love you all!