Friday, August 03, 2007
ahh, going crazy!
My kids are going crazy, It's hot and sticky, Alan can't sleep and most likely wont come with us to Park City tonight. Can I just say how much I dislike Alan working graves? It's gone by QUICK though, so thank goodness. I hate feeling like he's in the other room not sleeping and the kids are being kids and waking him up. I just want him to be able to sleep well and get good sleep. I'm sad that he loses so much sleep. I have no idea why he's such a bad sleeper, but he has been since we met. Some times it's better, most of the time worse. He does such a good job with everything he has to do considering he doesn't get a lot of sleep. and he's so great to do things that I want to do even though he hasn't slept well. He's tooo good to me...
So yeah, back to my kids. "ALISSSSSA, STOP DOING THIS AND THAT AND THIS AND THAT" Oh. my. gosh kids...really give me a break!
ok done. rant over. lol, although not the best rant...
I just want Alan to come and he's not going to be able to because he can't sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that Alan got to come up to Park City even though it was such a short time! He sounds like he needs to go to one of those sleep clinics where they discover what the problem is. It will probably be better if he ever gets off the graveyard shift! That really screws up your body. (working when you should be sleeping!)
Post a Comment