Saturday, August 11, 2007
only one more semester!
I was thinking the other day about how hard it is during the day to try and keep the kids quiet (although they aren't quiet) while Alan sleeps. It's been over a year since Alan has been on grave yards and I'm glad there is only one more semester of it! I feel like I've turned in the to the mom that says "shhh" all the time when the kids are just being kids. And I feel soo bad that Alan already has a hard time sleeping. It's hard. but...Alan graduates after fall semester! I'm so proud of him, he has done such a great job with school and amazes me how well he does with everything else on his plate. He balances it very well. Although I'm sure he's beg to differ!
Tonight I'm going with Tammy, Holly, Susan, and a girl from my photography board to dinner and having a fun girls night. It's funny because I spend a lot of time with friends, but it's never with out kids. With out kids makes it so much easier to talk and enjoy time together. Although I LOVE that my kids are now to the age where they can go and play and I don't have to worry about them getting into "too" much trouble. Of course there is always a little trouble they get into, but it's not like having a small toddler where you have to chase them around and watch their every move. It's great. One reason why I don't want to have any more kids. I like where we are at and I don't want to "start over"...
I'm patiently (ya right) waiting for an order from a new born session I did a couple weeks ago. If you are interested, you can find the images HERE. I think they turned out really sweet. I love to give clients their images, it's fun to hear their responses.
Anyways, life is good. Life is calm right now...things are normal. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are precious...you do a great job!
Post a Comment