I made a schedule last night. It went pretty well today, but I still have some bugs to work out. I liked that I got ready for the day. That definitely made me want to do more than just sit at the house. If anything, it will make me feel better and not so slobby durring the day.
We went to All-a-dollar to get some afternoon activity things. They have a lot of fun stuff there...if only I had more than $5 with me! Then we went to the mall to play. The play area isn't very cool, because my kids didn't want to stay in there. We ended up walking around the mall for a little bit.
I got stopped by one of those guys trying to sell manicure kits. Of course I got suckered in...I can't just say "no thanks" LOL...but too bad for those people...I never have the money to buy that stuff! I also walked by the store that an old friend is supposed to work at a few days a week. I didn't see her in there and was tempted to go ask the girl what days she works. BUT I also feel like this old friend isn't interested in me, so I just walked on by.
One thing I need to work out is a time to clean up AND get my computer time in. I'd like to clean up before Alan gets home. But I also don't want my computer time to cut into the time I have with Alan when he gets home. Maybe I'll use the time that Alissa goes to nap to use some of my computer time and get things cleaned up...and then use the rest of my time after the kids go to bed. That way Alan gets a little time to relax (maybe watch one of his shows) and I'll get time with out the kids too....who knows...
As far as making my day go smoother, I hope sticking to a more defined schedule will help. I KNOW it will be fun for the kids...I HOPE it works for me as well.
3:50 pm . . . I just realized that my outside time needs to be at night! from about 3:30 on, I feel so irritated and annoyed. If Alissa doesn't take a nap (which she doesn't a lot of the time), then she all sorts of cranky. Add that to Zach being cranky, and it's just no fun being cooped up at home....so that's one change I need to make! Anywho, my time is up...have a good night all!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Day one of the "change"
I made a schedule last night. It went pretty well today, but I still have some bugs to work out. I liked that I got ready for the day. That definitely made me want to do more than just sit at the house. If anything, it will make me feel better and not so slobby durring the day.
We went to All-a-dollar to get some afternoon activity things. They have a lot of fun stuff there...if only I had more than $5 with me! Then we went to the mall to play. The play area isn't very cool, because my kids didn't want to stay in there. We ended up walking around the mall for a little bit.
I got stopped by one of those guys trying to sell manicure kits. Of course I got suckered in...I can't just say "no thanks" LOL...but too bad for those people...I never have the money to buy that stuff! I also walked by the store that an old friend is supposed to work at a few days a week. I didn't see her in there and was tempted to go ask the girl what days she works. BUT I also feel like this old friend isn't interested in me, so I just walked on by.
One thing I need to work out is a time to clean up AND get my computer time in. I'd like to clean up before Alan gets home. But I also don't want my computer time to cut into the time I have with Alan when he gets home. Maybe I'll use the time that Alissa goes to nap to use some of my computer time and get things cleaned up...and then use the rest of my time after the kids go to bed. That way Alan gets a little time to relax (maybe watch one of his shows) and I'll get time with out the kids too....who knows...
As far as making my day go smoother, I hope sticking to a more defined schedule will help. I KNOW it will be fun for the kids...I HOPE it works for me as well.
3:50 pm . . . I just realized that my outside time needs to be at night! from about 3:30 on, I feel so irritated and annoyed. If Alissa doesn't take a nap (which she doesn't a lot of the time), then she all sorts of cranky. Add that to Zach being cranky, and it's just no fun being cooped up at home....so that's one change I need to make! Anywho, my time is up...have a good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment