Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I need a change
My life (or should I say, my mommy life) is getting borring and it's leading me to be annoyed and irritated all day long. We (the kids and I) watch to much TV, don't do enough activities, and it's really getting to me! I'm stuck in that mommy rutt that so many moms get stuck in! I don't get ready durring the day, which of course doesn't help the motivation to do anything else.
I AM going to sit down today and write out a new schedule. Something that will involve:
* Getting ready on a daily basis. Both getting myself ready and getting the kids ready.
* Doing at least one sit down activity with them each day.
* Going out side...on a walk, to the mall, to the store, playing out side...something!
* keeping the house clean. I have so much I could do on a daily basis, but I just don't do it.
* And of course all the things we do now, like getting in some of Zach's favorite shows...my computer time....Those are things that need to be secondary, rather than the priority!
It's just so hard for me to make that change! It's almost like I talk myself out of it because I want to continue to be unhappy being a mom. I need to change the way I think and stop manipulating myself.
Anyways, I need to get lunch ready for my kids so that Alissa can take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment