Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Getting ready...
I have a lot of things to do before we head to Lake Powell. I have to clean this messy house...pack....go shopping for food....shave my legs LOL....
All that fun stuff you have to do before leaving home for a few days!
Yesterday Alan came home with some maps that show ways through Zion's national park (we will be going there on our way) and one way was right through Hurricane (where my mom lives) and so I set it up to stop and see my mom and grandma! I haven't seen my grandma in almost a year and haven't seen my mom since Christmas! So it's going to be a NICE visit! I only with the kids could be there to see them too!
that was yesterday's post...but it wouldn't post!
TODAY is the day before LAKE POWELL! YAY! I've done the laundry (have one more load to do), gone shopping for food. I still need to pack, shave my legs, pick up a little around this messy apartment....All those not so fun things you have to do before a trip.
LOL...I had a funny dream last night. I was back in high shchool and there was a school dance. The next thing I know, my old friend, Celeste, was signing the song by Sublime that says "...one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain...." Anyways, I went up to her after words and was telling her all "matter-a-factlly" that music DOES cause pain!! and she looked at me like I was nuts! THEN, this boy (who my friends and I called pretty hands), asked me to dance and I was getting motion sickness from spinning so fast! LOL....he got it to this box and was having me guess where his head was....It was interesting....
AND...the only reason you get to hear about that dream (which I'm sure was very amusing), is because I JUST woke up...it's fresh on my mind...and my kids are STILL asleep...That doesn't happen often! but I'm not complaining! I need to use my computer time up early, so I'll be forced to do all the things I need to do today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment