Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Good morning
I *think* I have a lot of ramblings today. They are always in my head, but then by the time I can write them down, I don't really want to anymore...so I'll just start from the begining and see where it takes me.
Funny story. this morning at about 5:00 I kept hearing noises (Zach's bed creeking, but I didn't know that at the time) and I was a little scared. But I figured since Alan didn't wake up, there must not be anything wrong. I got up to go to the bathroom and *saw* someone standing by the door. I freaked out, jumped into bed saying "OH MY GOSH", and woke Alan up scaring him half to death........It was the fan!
I went back to sleep (alittle scared still) and had some dreams about my old friend, Ash. I've had a lot of dreams about her lately. For those of you who don't know, she was my best friend growing up. We lived next to each other up until the age of *about* 5 or 6. Our moms did a wonderful job of keeping in touch. We lived about one hour from each other after we moved and spent a lot of summers together....wrote letters. The last time I saw her was over a year ago at her wedding, and that was only for a few minutes (if that). It saddens me that we do not keep in touch more often. I have sent her Christmas cards, letters....but I don't hear anything back. I start to wonder if that is a sign that she really has no interest in me anymore. I know our friendship was baised on being childhood friends, but come on....give me a try as an adult! If we don't *mesh* as adults, then we had a GREAT childhood together and we can leave it at that. But she seems unwilling to do even that. I guess I should contact her again and let her know how I feel. So that is that....
Well I'm off to put some pictures of my kids on up....The link to my family page is to your right.....come check it out!
9:45 am...I'm back for more....
Last night something really hit me. I will be 26 years old this year! 26 years old....I swear that I was JUST 21 years old...getting married. Alan and I have been married for 5 years on the 25th! Where does the time go?! Anyways, I guess my thought process started in a strange way...But I was looking at my body...not too happy with it...thinking that I should still be that skinny girl that I was in high school. I graduated 7 years ago!! I've had two kids! (and was HUGE with both of them!). I guess time just goes so quickly, I live in denial that my stomach will never be flat like that again. Anyways, wow, 26 years old....
11:15 am...
It's funny how a good mood can change to a bad one so quickly...
I'm feeling blah now...not sure why. The kids just went through this phase where they wanted to get into trouble every two seconds, and that kind of just pissed me off a little....ugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment