Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Silly things that go through my head!

I'm going to miss my Lake Powell tan when it goes away! I love being tan, and I know it wont last long! I hate my stomach. Alan thinks that I talk about it to much. I've known him for 8 years...I've always been bugged by it. More now than before....Will I stop talking about it? I don't think so.... My kids are finally a sleep. Thank goodness...I'm going to win the worst mother of the year award because my kids drive me crazy! It's hot. Our bed room doesn't get much air from the swamp cooler...and it's like sitting out side in the sun. too hot! Alan's talking to Christi on the phone (at least I think he still is...or he'd come kick me off the computer LOL) and I hope Christi is coming soon! I think I don't want any more kids. I wanted to scrapbook tonight, but I didn't feel like taking it all out and then putting it back. Holly and Susan, we need to have a girls night soon.... I want to see my friend Katie and her little baby boy. We keep in touch pretty well, but don't see each other enough! I wish that gas wasn't so much, because now that I have a car durring the day, I'd like to go visit friends. I can't believe that this month is almost half way over. Didn't it just start? I'm tired...I think Alan is off the phone... good night.

No comments: