Well I realize it's been a while since I've really said anything on this blog...besides negitive stuff!
Things kind of got a little weird here. After many years of holding on to something from my past, I let it go, and it has done a 180 with my life! It's like my eyes have been fogged up for so many years and now I am seeing clearly! To start with, I have an amazing husband! Man, he is a good person! He is loyal, honest, loving, carrying, forgiving, smart, handsome, funny, strong, brave, a hard worker, a great husband, a great father, a good friend, supportive, understanding, and the list goes on and on. I am so lucky to have him!
Second, I have wonderful kids! My kids are so great! I love my little family and am blessed to have them! Life is good. I am good!
So that was sort and sweet, but I can't describe how good it feels to unlock the past and let it go! Wow, what a feeling!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy that you sound so happy! :)
Post a Comment