Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new month

Can you believe it's already August?! Crazy stuff.

We will be signing another one year lease at our apartments. Our goal is to get our credit on track and then buy a house when our lease is out next year! Gosh, that sounds so exciting as it's been 5 years living in apartments! A year now seems soo close and I can't wait!

Also, my friend Susan is due this month with her first baby!! She and Eric are going to have a little baby boy (who's name is not yet decided). I will be there at her birth to take the pictures, and of course to help her along the way while she is having a natural birth! I'm really excited! and I'm excited for her and Eric too!

I have two friends (one of them being my sil Christi) with birthdays on the 25th...which is also Susan's due date LOL. I'll be sure to wish them a happy birthday, as I would hate to forget!

Other than that, not much going on this month. I hope to get some more photo sessions, but now after my free sessions, It's a big waiting game to see if I'll get any calls or emails. I sure hope so...

So...here's to a good month!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Susan can have her baby on my birthday only if she asks first..LOL!