Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today

Today Kelly is coming up to pick up her bowl for a new born shoot. It's fun to see Kelly, although I'm sure she wont stay long because she'll have her kids (I think). For those of you who don't know who Kelly is...She was my ILP (photography board) buddy. I signed up to be part of this buddy thing and we got put together. I think we instantly clicked, and we chat when we are both on line. She lives in Holden...so it's not often that we actually see each other. Today I have a photo shoot with two really cute little kids. I hope it goes well. Today I need to go pick up my contacts because the ones in my eyes right now are driving me crazy. Anyone just want to pay for me to get lasik surgery? ;) come on, you know you want to! LOL HA HA HA... Today I'm chatting with my brother, Ryan. We haven't talked in a few weeks. He's been busy running marathons and working. Today I need to do something with my kids because they are driving me nuts! Well that's it...that's my today! OH, OH...And I'm expecting some pictures in the mail today! I love getting picture to give to clients. It's like Christmas! LOL..

No comments: