Tuesday, July 11, 2006

oh why oh why...

AM I STILL AWAKE?!!!! It's 12:14pm and I'm tired...I know my kids are going to wake up early, as they have been waking up before 8:00 all week! I need to shower....ugh....

lol, well that was borring!

this has nothing to do with anything, but I was talking to my friend Amanda earlier today about Ipods and music....and how Sublime is perfect summer music. Anyways, I found this song that I just love for some reason (by Sublime). It talks about drinking your way to "freedom" and how he's doing it to feel happy even though he's not...OHHH, I'm not coming back....(insert music notes!)...Not sure why I'm liking that song. I just think it's ironic that he's drinking to make himself happy, but it doesn't make him happy :)  AWE, Sublime...good times!

The first time I heard Sublime was in high school, I was 16 years old. Well, I had heard them before, but didn't know it was them. I was with Joel, a boy I liked, and his two cousins, Amanda and Carlie. One of the Sublime songs came on and Joel was dancing to it. And of course, because I liked him and thought it was cute how he was dancing, I had to find out who sang that song and then like them JUST because of that. LOL...

But, now years later, I love their music and it makes me happy when I'm in a bad mood. I bet you didn't know that was the reason I originally liked Sublime...DID YOU? DID YOU?!! lol...

Yeah, I shouldn't write at 1:00 in the morning when I'm so tired! Because I just ramble...ramble, ramble, ramble....yep :)

My computer keeps telling me I have low disk space! SHUT UP!! I can't help that I have to down load a lot of pictures! It's not my fault! STOP TELLING ME THAT!

Ok, going for now...

No comments: