Friday, July 07, 2006

What a busy month for me!

I swear, this month ALONE has been busier than the past year combined. LOL. It's weird to have so much going on. I kind of like it though...

Check out this month:

July 1st: photo session
July 2nd: proof
July 6th: photo session
July 7th: proof, another session
July 8th: proof, ILP Utah get together, dad's b.day party, heading to Springville.
July 9th: something at uncle Brads.
July 10th: photo session
July 11th: proof, another session
July 12th: proof, another session
July 15th: photo session
July 16th: proof
July 17th: ALISSA'S BIRTHDAY!!!
July 18th: photo session
July 19th: proof
July 20th: Susan's baby shower!
July 22nd-24th: Park city!!!
July 27th: WIC appointment

HOLY COW, what a month! and in June, I did 3 photo sessions!

I've gotten a lot of practice and it's good! I still feel like I've got a long ways to go, but I do feel like I'm getting a little more comfortable meeting new people and taking their kids pictures! It's been fun! I've really enjoyed a few of my sessions. Last nights was really nice. The husband was just super nice and we chatted a lot about family and kids. The session can be found HERE. For those of you interested!

Anyways, I'm off for the day....


1 comment:

Amy M said...

Great job Melissa! Honestly, I think #12 is one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. What an adorable family shot. I'm sure they will love that. Way to go!