Saturday, July 08, 2006
Tonight...well today...
This morning I went to my ILP (I love photography) get together and 4 other girls came! It was really fun! We spent quite a while just chit chatting with each other. One funny thing...there was a girl there and I found out that it was her father in law that took Alan and I's wedding pictures! LOL!! Anyways, after that we spent a while all taking pictures of each other (ugh, what a weird feeling to have 4 cameras all taking pictures of me!) I'll have to post some if they got any good ones LOL.
Then tonight, Alan went to Dave's to watch the fight on pay per view while the kids and I went to Holly's and hung out. Holly gave us their old computer desk (THANK YOU HOLLY AND TIM) so that when Alan gets home from work and goes right into the room until 3 or 4 in the after noon, I wont be stuck out in the living room all morning/afternoon with out a computer! anyways, you should have seen us trying to get that thing into my car! fun times.
Anyways, I got side tracked just now proofing the pictures from today...I'm going to bed.
oh ps. for those who care, my last session can be found HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment