Thursday, August 17, 2006
Oh what a day...
Wowzers, it's one of those days!
I'll start with a funny story. I went to drop of some pictures to a photography client today and I was unsure about what South she lived on, but found it anyways. I went to the door (know she was gone) and decided to ask her neighbor if she lived there. He told me that a "Rachel" had lived there, but she had just moved a few days ealier. (Rachel is the name of my client). So I was really confussed, as she had JUST given me the address the day before. The neighbor told me that her sister lived right next door, so I went over and knocked on the door. I asked if she had a sister named Rachel and she said "yes". I asked if her sister had a son. She said no, she has a girl. So I went on to tell her what was going on and she said that her sisiter, Rachel had moved and a NEW Rachel with a son lives there now! LOL...what work just to figure out if I was at the right house! LOL..yeah if you stayed with that, it was pretty ammusing!
After a year living here, we finally signed up for a bank account! It's about time!
I picked up my contacts today. it's nice to know I have a few months worth paid for by insurence LOL.
For those who don't know yet, we got cell phones yesterday. My first cell phone! (Remind me to change my phone # on my photography stuff). If you want/need my number, email me!
The kids were going wild today, which left me with a headache.
I'm on my computer and it keeps telling me I have low disk space, arg!
Well...fun times. Could my day get any funner? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Ry! I've done it all....pretty much because I have to download hundreds of pictures for my photography, it's taking up to much room! I need to get an external hard drive or something!
I want your cell phone #'s girly! And, yes, nathan had to get more memory because of all my pictures.
Post a Comment