Friday, August 18, 2006

Had another good day

I got the chance to call my dad today (lol, like I don't have chances every day). I should say, I called my dad today and got to talk to him for a bit. It's always good to talk to my dad as I love the man. Hopefully we'll be able to get together this comming week! I also got out...we went to Target, and I got out WITH OUT the kids and went to Wal-mart. Guess what I got? Two different kinds of ice cream! lol. I couldn't make up my mind so I got strawberry cheese cake and heath ice cream. Yumm, yumm good. I got a paper in the mail today with pre-school info! I think we are going to do it! It will be two days (maybe three) a week for 2 1/2 hours a day! Zach now says that he doesn't want to go to school because, get this...he will miss me! LOL. But I know he will enjoy it and I'll be excited if we can get him in! Ummm...what else? Alan slept well this morning/afternoon and that makes me happy. He seems to have a lot of sleeping problems and I just wish that he was a good sleeper! I also might be going to help my friend, Katie, tomorrow. She is a wonderful Kindergarten teacher and has a lot to do before school starts! Hopefully she'll (lol, or I should just talk right to you Katie LOL)...Hopefully you'll feel like you can ask me for help if you need it! I also tried calling my sil, Holly. Girl, you are a popular woman...clean out your voice mail box! it's full! LOL. I'm now watch Spider man while Alan reads a book. The kids are sleeping and I want to eat some more ice cream! yes, more...I already ate a bowl of the strawberry kind! So, I'm off...but wanted to blab for a bit. Have a good night all.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I want some of that ice-cream..I was so craving some last night!