Saturday, September 02, 2006

Doing a happy dance!

I just ordered my Canon 30D!!!!! I've been wanting to upgrade my camera and since I made enough these past few months with my photography, Alan gave me the OK and it's on it's way (well, maybe not until Monday) but can I tell you HOW EXCITED I am!?! YAY!!!!! But besides being really exicted about my new camera, I am just so blessed and greatful to have Alan be so suportive! He sees that I have a passion for something and he is behind me cheering me on! Do you know how lucky it is to have someone like that in your life? I am truely blessed! Thank you Alan and I love you!!!! Well off to get the kids to bed...then try and figure out my top picture. I don't understand how to get rid of that boarder...

No comments: