Friday, September 01, 2006

Is it September already?!!

Wow, I'm just blown away that it's already September! Where did August go? What did every body do in August? Did you all have a good August? Are you ready for a new month?! My month ended with a bang when I got my three biggest photography orders! It's still so crazy for me to think that people pay me for my work! weird...but good. September is also the first month I will be charging my full session price and no free assentives LOL. Will people still come to me? Am I ready for that? well, I know I'm ready for that...but it's a scary new beginning! We finally signed up for a new credit union account up here! (gosh only took a year) so I'm excited to finally be able to have a pay-pay account and not have to worry about depositing my checks all the way down in Utah county! I also started both my hormonal meds at the end of August, so I'm hoping September will be a good month and the meds will work how they are supposed to! So, not much else is going on right now.... Here's to a good Septemeber!

No comments: