Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm a frumpy SAHM and wife

I was getting ready this morning and looking at the out break of zits on my face and realized that I look like hell. My eyes look tired, my skin looks bad, I constanly have my hair up in a pony tail. I'm wearing Alan's huge sweatshirt and my sweatpants. I just look like this frumpy lady who stays home and looks like crap. for anyone who reads this, this is a once in a life time oppertunity to see me at my worst...yuck! I've turned into one of those peole that Oprah talks about who have "let them selves go" blah...I'm sure I'm not alone in this!! I can't be the only mom who stays at home and looks so bad could I? So needless to say, I'm feeling a little down in the dumbs today. But it's alright. I'm going to get the kids ready and go to this awesome new park we found! that should help!

1 comment:

Carrie G said...

If that is your worst then, Hey, Your a superstar! I don't think you could ever look bad melissa!