Sunday, September 24, 2006
I shall write
Not sure what to write today, but I'll think of something.
Oh ok, I've got it. I'm on a quest to find a good "catch phrase" for my photography business. I've been using "moments that last a life time" but I don't really feel that goes with my "style" because I don't ONLY shoot candid type moments. I am about 50/50 when it comes to posed and candid type things. So I'm trying to mix those two together and come up with something SIMPLE and some thing that tells my style JUST from reading it. So if anyone has any ideas, I would love them! if you can't comment on here...send me an email! (please).
so what else? My mom and Greg are coming up this next week to stay the weekend and then Greg has his surgery on the 2nd of Oct. It is always good to see them and good that Greg will be having his surgery and hopefully will be feeling better in no time!
ok, nothing else. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment