Sunday, October 01, 2006

I've been neglecting my blog

In the past I'm always on here when I'm pissed or having a bad day. It makes me seem like I'm never happy and I don't like that. So I guess I've just skipped posting for a little bit so I wouldn't have to post negative things. Things are just normal for me right now. Nothing exciting going on. Just living life, being a mom, trying to be a good wife.......friend. you know, all that stuff. The other day Alan and I were able to go out on a date! We went to Los Hermanos in Provo. YUMMY! I love their chips and salsa! We spent awhile talking...we went and bought some used CD's that were some of our old favs.... Anyways, it was a good chat and we had a good time. I wish we could do it more often! So, it's Sunday, I need to make lunch....

2 comments:

Amy M said...

You need to make decisions based on what is right for you and your marriage, not for anyone else. You are both good people and your choice of religion certainly won't change that.

I'm glad you guys had a great date night!

Melissa Davis said...

Mindy, the reason I'm not going to church has NOTHING to do with someone offending me! nothing at all. I could honestly careless (sorry that sounds harsh) what others think of me not going. They can choose to judge....I choose to not let that effect me.

It's not that I'm just "not going to church" but It actually just has to do with ME and the fact that I just don't believe in it all. And although YOU may think I'm missing out on blessings, I don't see it that way...

I have a great family, wonderful kids, good friends. I am blessed and I think that's what matters. I try to be a good person and although I'm not perfect, no one is.

Well anyways, thank you for carring. I know that you do love me and just care about us! I apprecate that.