Monday, September 25, 2006

.........................

Can I just say, THANK GOODNESS that Alan and I get to go on a date night on Wednesday?!! I feel so drained by my kids, life, lack of sleep, hormones, house work.... You know, I love my life. I'm greatful for what I have. for my kids (even when they play with their own poop...see family blog). For Alan and for all that he does. For friends that care about me. For family that I get to see and be around. I HATE that there is something in me that makes it hard for me to always see what I love!

1 comment:

Amy M said...

Hugs to you Melissa! We all love our kids and our families and our lives but that doesn't mean you don't still need a break now and then! I hope you and Alan go out and have a fabulous time! You deserve it!!