Thursday, October 12, 2006
My doctor's apt. (and today)
I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday (wait that was yesterday...he he). It was just a check up to check my hormone levels again and to see how I was doing. No noticeable changes from what I can see...but Dr. J assured me that he is going to take care of me! I asked him for a referral to talk to a therapist because I think that a lot of my problem is just not knowing how to deal with certain feelings I get. So I'll be waiting for a call within the next few days and I'll go from there.
Anyways, before we went to the dr's apt. the kids and I spent an hour or so at the Provo mall eating lunch, playing and walking around. They love playing on those toys that move, but of course I'm not going to keep pulling out the money to let them ride, so they just play.
We also got the chance to stop by Alan's mom's house for a bit. It's always fun when Mema plays with the kids. they love it.
So today....A good friend, Carrie, flew in after two years of being moved and not visiting. It just seemed like she has never left and she isn't going back! her little guy, Joseph is almost a year old. We all missed the pregnancy and first year of his life. But it's all good. We all keep in touch as much as we can. She reads my blogs, so she knows what's up (he he...Carrie...)
We went to lunch at SuperSalad...yumm...good stuff. And we'll probably all hang out a few times while she's here. It should be a fun few days.
umm...what else? I have been really thinking about my photography web site. On my photography board, some one mentioned how important a good web site is. I have not really done much with mine since I made it and a lot of people agreed that it was kind of blah...didn't fit my photography style. They wanted to see more upbeat and not black. So I have spent the past two days trying to make changes, and I think I really like them! I really need a new logo, but who has the money to spend on one? so I just picked my fav. font that I have been liking lately and used that. nothing fancy, but fun. So we'll see what they think after that!
Well...I'm off for the night. ER is on tonight and I'm hooked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment