Tuesday, October 10, 2006
oh ugh...Why it's NOT ok to have a house that's really messy....
This morning I got a nock on my door. It was the repair man. I guess Mindy and John's shower is doing something and because mine is directly connected to theirs, the repair guy had to come up and fix ours as well. At first glance, the kitchen/dinning room look ok. Not too messy...but turn the corner into the hall and bed room and WATCH OUT! there is like 10 loads of laundry all over the place......clothes all over the bathroom. Gosh, I can just imagine what the guy is thinking. "slobs" maybe? I have just yet to find a good laundry schedule with Alan working graves. Because he sleeps during the day, I don't want to turn the washer and dryer on because they are right by our room. I try my hardest to stay out of that area during the day. I SHOULD do it on Tuesdays and Thursdays because he is gone at school and I have full range over the laundry...but let's face it, I hate laundry! Every time I do it, I'm tempted to just throw 1/2 of it away or give it to DI.
Anyways, on to bigger and better things. Yesterday as the kids and I were leaving to go to the store(s), I noticed Mindy and John had gotten a car seat for their new baby boy who is coming soon! Can I tell you how excited I am to live vicariously through them because we are probably not having another baby? How excited I am to see and hold their cute little baby boy, Ben!? how excited I am to have a little baby model for me while I take pictures!? How excited I am for Mindy and John to have a baby?! (lol, and see that they aren't always as cute as they think they are he he he...). She is due in December, but they could actually have him as early as Nov. 15th or something...so it's coming soon! YAY!
So, I'm alone today. Alan had to go to a work training and then right to school. Poor guy, he's going to be tired! hopefully he'll get some sleep when he gets home!! So the kids and I are just chilling at home. I'm going to do some much needed cleaning and kick my butt for letting my house get so messy!
oh got to go...kids are in my room...need to get them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment