Monday, November 13, 2006

Bad weekend ~ wonderful husband!

So this weekend was just Blah! That's really the only way I can describe it. I was tired, unmotivated and just felt extremely BLAH! Yesterday after noon, after feeling blah all day....for the second day in a row. We were watching TV and a Target commercial came on and Zach said "I want to go to Target". I said "I want to go to Target too". It was one of those "I don't really want to go...but I want to go" type of things. Anyways, Alan starts telling me to go to Target, take Zach and then use his birthday money to buy myself something. He said he'd rather have me go and get out of the house......come back happy, then for me to sit around any annoy everyone all day LOL. (ok, so he didn't say it like that, but I was just sitting around being blah and annoying...so that's how I say it). So Alan pretty much kicks me off the couch to go take a shower and then go to Target to spend HIS money! Zach and I went to Target, where Zach got to choose one thing for $1.00 and got to choose Missy the same. He got two little toy trains. the same one...for both him and Alissa. (Alissa loves it because she never gets to play with Zach's trains...now she has one of her own). Anyways, I used a chunk of the money to buy Alan an electric tooth brush (he has always wanted one). When I got there, I didn't realize they had electric tooth brushes for over $100! are you kidding me? I got him the best one for around $20. I got myself two shirts and some bare minerals make up. On the way home I got all mushy listening to my "Blessed unions of souls" CD. For some reason, one of the songs just brought this warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. I had these wonderful flash backs of Alan and I while we were dating and I had one of those moments where I KNEW I was in the right place in life. (mushing feelings coming on).... I KNOW that I have married the most spectacular person! I am not always an easy person...but Alan has been so dang wonderful through it all. He truely loves me and wants me to be happy. He works so hard for the kids and I. I love my little family! My kids are so great, despite all the little things (like Alissa dipping BOTH of her hands in the peanut butter yesterday and making a huge mess!). They are sweet kids. They love each other...they love Alan and I. We love them. We are lucky to have found a nice apartment to live in that is big, yet less money then any other place we searched out when we were moving. We are just blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was way sweet of him!!! You are lucky. I love husbands :)