Friday, November 10, 2006

yay, how exciting!

I had a photo session a few months ago. I never recieved an order and I just thought she had changed her mind. I got the order in the mail today and it's my second largest order to date! I'm thrilled! (it's always good to have a little extra money durring the holidays)! So, yes, I'm excited!! LOL, so that's my excitement for today. The rest of the day I have been a little cranky. funny dream: This morning I had a dream that I was at my old high school and they had this AWESOME new bath room. It was huge! the toilets were this beautiful black marble. I went into go to the bath room (which reminds me of a funny Saturday night live I was watching last night....I'll tell that in a second). Anyways...I sat down and nothing. I could not pee and I REALLY needed to pee. I then woke up and realized that I was about to pee my pants LOL! luckily, I'm not a bed wetter, or I'm afraid I would have wet the bed! ha ha ha!!!! oh my.... Ok, that Saturday night live show. They were doing "Jeopardy" with "Sean Connery" and two other people and the final Jeopardy question was to write ANY NUMBERS in a row that I first grader would know (or something like that). So "Sean Connery" writes 0+0-0=0. And then draws two lines on the first and last 0's making it look like the word "poop" and then says "poop....get it? number 2". It was TOO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing! Oh yes, you have entered Melissa's "wacky" phase! I don't share these often! They happen when I am tired to the point that my eyes are burning (yet I just wont go to bed). I start thinking and saying really stupid things that make no sense! yep, that's what I'm doing right now........ Ok, I've got to go! Good nighty night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the fun times of celebrity Jeopardy on SNL. I love that show. My favorite is when the Sean Connery reads the categories wrong. Like he reads "An Album Cover" as "Anal Bum Cover" and then gets in Trebek's face about knowing what an Anal Bum Cover is. Too funny. Thanks for sharing!!

Melissa Davis said...

OH he did that on this one I saw too......I don't remember what he said, but it was so funny! and the guy who plays Sean Connery is just too funny!