Friday, November 03, 2006

I guess I shall blog ;)

LOL, I don't have much to blog, but wanted to anyways! I am excited for tomorrow because a friend of mine is going to take our family pictures! She is new to photography, but already has a great eye for it! So I know she will do a great job! It's been two years since our last family picture. Alissa was just little and I had long hair (oh, I miss my long hair) On Sunday we get to go to Cedric's baby blessing. What a cute little guy! I made some b.day invites for Katies little cutie and I'm going to be dropping those off to her on Sunday as well. They turned out REALLY cute! I hope she likes them! Alan left the computer logged on today. Silly him...doesn't he know if he logs me on, I'll stay on the computer ALL. DAY. LONG? he he....;) I do need to go get some groceries....I'm just trying to get myself motivated enough to get ready and get the kids ready. I talked to Ryan ealier today on IM. He seems like he's doing well! We don't chat much, so when we do, it's nice. umm..what else? I made Zach's b.day invites yesterday and they turned out really cute! too bad I don't have a whole lot of people to send them too! I gave Zach the chose of little pictures to put on his card and the end result is this cute little turtle......I would share it on here, but then you wont be surprized when you get it he he... ok, so I think I'm done today. Sorry, I'm kind of borring!

No comments: