So, today I finished our Christmas cards and really like how they turned out! I need to get started on our news letter, get some more addresses and then I'll be set for sending them out! (lol...well I'll wait until Decemeber that is....)
There are a few exciting things coming up with in the next few weeks!
Mindy is going to be having her baby boy, Ben! I am so excited to meet and hold that little guy! John and Mindy have asked me to come take pictures durring the birth and I am really excited about that as well! I just hope I can do a good job!
We are also having Zach's b.day party next Saturday and Zach gets really excited about having people over (well having kids over) because he loves to play with his cousins!
Also, because my mom is going to be here at the time Mindy and John have their baby, she will be able to come to Zach's b.day party. The kids miss their grammy and always enjoy seeing her!
So, good times ahead! I'm excited!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Just bloggin'
Last night was Mindy's baby shower and it was really fun! It was over at my aunt Jinny's house and it ended up only being....Me, Mindy, Jinny, my aunt Merlyn, My cousin Kimber, and my half sister Amy! We spent hours just chatting and catching up! It was so fun to hear things like "You've got the Mendenhall feet" (because I've got high arches). It was also fun to hear my aunts and how much they are like my dad, whom I just love to death! I love the Mendenhall personality! We are all so much a like, even though it has been years since seeing them last! It was just a really good time!! Here's my beautiful family who where are the shower!
So, today I finished our Christmas cards and really like how they turned out! I need to get started on our news letter, get some more addresses and then I'll be set for sending them out! (lol...well I'll wait until Decemeber that is....)
There are a few exciting things coming up with in the next few weeks!
Mindy is going to be having her baby boy, Ben! I am so excited to meet and hold that little guy! John and Mindy have asked me to come take pictures durring the birth and I am really excited about that as well! I just hope I can do a good job!
We are also having Zach's b.day party next Saturday and Zach gets really excited about having people over (well having kids over) because he loves to play with his cousins!
Also, because my mom is going to be here at the time Mindy and John have their baby, she will be able to come to Zach's b.day party. The kids miss their grammy and always enjoy seeing her!
So, good times ahead! I'm excited!
So, today I finished our Christmas cards and really like how they turned out! I need to get started on our news letter, get some more addresses and then I'll be set for sending them out! (lol...well I'll wait until Decemeber that is....)
There are a few exciting things coming up with in the next few weeks!
Mindy is going to be having her baby boy, Ben! I am so excited to meet and hold that little guy! John and Mindy have asked me to come take pictures durring the birth and I am really excited about that as well! I just hope I can do a good job!
We are also having Zach's b.day party next Saturday and Zach gets really excited about having people over (well having kids over) because he loves to play with his cousins!
Also, because my mom is going to be here at the time Mindy and John have their baby, she will be able to come to Zach's b.day party. The kids miss their grammy and always enjoy seeing her!
So, good times ahead! I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment