Thursday, December 07, 2006

Alan...

I have such a good husband, can I just say that?! Today was a not so good day. I came on here earlier and wrote a pretty negitive blog just for the chance to vent. My kids were driving me nuts, I was annoyed at some emails I got today and I just wanted to walk out of my house and scream! anyways, I decided to delete the blog and and Alan came home from school. He obviously senced my stress and pretty muched kicked me out of the living room to go into the bedroom to relax until Alissa when to bed! I know every dad that Alan is special, but there are just certain times and days that I think "wow, I'm lucky"!! So, thank you Alan. I really apprecate it! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a stressful day sweetie. I'm glad you got a little break. Love ya!