Tuesday, December 05, 2006
feeling better
Man, November was a hard month. For some reason I just wasn't happy and felt down pretty much the whole month! It was hard, but I seem to be slowly feeling better, which is good. Things are just normal. I spent the day cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry and making some baby annoucements. Pretty fun.
Gosh I don't have much to say! I'm excited about my birthday. I think I'll have Alan take me to PF chang(is there a s??). We went there last year for my b.day and yum...it sounds good! I excited for family parties and my mom being in town a lot. It's always good when things are going on to break up the norm, ya know?
I'm just $60is away from surprising my second sahm and I think it's a lot of fun. I think I will go down to Provo this time so I can hang out with Holly and her kids while I'm there. We haven't hung out in a long time it seems like. OH OH, I should call Susan and have her come hang out too! Anyways, I miss being "close" to everyone. Even an hour seems like too far when gas costs money!
Well I'm going to dry some clothes and start a new load....
OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATHER!! (although I'm not sure she reads this blog)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment