Friday, December 15, 2006
What's new...
nothing really LOL!
I feel like life it just the same ol' same ol' lately. but I guess that's not a bad thing...
SO lets see...my birthday is in 8 days! yep, I'm excited because Alan and I get to go to PF Changs! yum...I think I mentioned that before! We are also going to go pick out a Christmas Eve game to play with the kids and buy them each some toys for Christmas. We aren't doing much, because we really don't think it's necessary.
I got my Christmas cards and news letters out...and for those of you who got them and they are printed up side down on the paper...I'm sorry LOL! I didn't realize I had put the paper in the printer wrong until like 25 of them were printed. oops.
Tomorrow my friend, Amanda, and I are going to hang out...that will be fun. A chance to get out of the house and be with a friend is always good!
umm...my house is a mess. lol, is that a surprise?! I think not!
Hormone update...I haven't noticed a chance since starting these meds...so I think I'll call my doctor and see what's going on. In fact, November and December so far have been bad months, so I would say they aren't working at all!
I did my second SAHM surprise the other day! It was fun and reading her email to me, left me in tears. check it out HERE. It's fun to do with close to Christmas because mom's are spending money on their kids and of course not on them selves!
Alan and I are getting really close to wanting to buy a house (not for sure on any details yet..) but it's exciting to see it closer in the future!!
Ok I've got kids freaking out....got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meliss- it's good to hear what's going on. I didn't notice that the newsletter was upside down. I did enjoy it though and your pictures are cute. I am excited to read about the SAHM thing. How fun for you!
Post a Comment