Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm still here...

and going! lol. I went to my 4th work out at Curves on Tuesday and will keep going three times a week! I am really enjoying it, which is just so weird for me! I have never liked to exercise! So it's exciting to me! Of course I can't see any results now, but I'm excited for two...four...6 months results! because I know they will be there, I just can't imagine it yet. I have also got two photo sessions this month and I'm excited because It's been a while since I've had a session! I've been doing my photo a day challenge, so I know I'm not rusty, but it still makes me nervous having a photo session. I always wonder if I'll get the 15-20 proofs to show the client. If I go to their house and they don't have good lighting. If the kid (or baby) is going to like me and want pictures....you know all that usual worrying type of stuff! My show, One Tree Hill is back on tonight! yay! It's been long enough! Mindy is coming up to watch America Idol...fun! It's so funny to watch these people think they can sing, but they really suck. I would be like me trying out...I suck and can't sing! umm...what else? I have a photography get together on Saturday that I'm really excited about. I feel like I know these girls on my photography board, but to meet them in real life, is so fun! Check my photography blog for pictures on Saturday! There are going to be some cute ladies there and I'm sure I'll get some gorgeous pictures! Well off to start making dinner. Alan's at school and I want to get the house cleaned while he's gone too.

No comments: